This Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held in
Toronto City Hall, committee room 3, 100 Queen St W.
Not Metro Hall.
Nearest major intersection: Bay & Queen W.
Directions by TTC / subway
- Exit the subway at Queen St station, then walk westward.
Alternatively, exit at Osgoode station, then walk eastward.
- Turn northward into Nathan Phillips Square. Walk past the ice skating rink,
through the open area in the square, and toward the doors at the centre
of the building.
Directions by car
- Metered parking exists underground, beneath Nathan Phillips Square.
Entrance is from Queen street, at the square's southwest corner.
Within the building
- From the main doors, on the building's south side, walk northward.
- Half-way through the building, you will reach a sunken forum
(a large space surrounded by descending steps). Turn left.
- Go to the security checkpoint. It is visible from the forum area.
The guard will take a quick peek inside your bags.
- Go up one floor, by stairs or elevator.
- From the top of the stairs, head left.
If exiting the elevator, head straight.
- Look for the sign that reads "committee room 3".